Why Real Estate Investors Use WordPress For Their Websites
If you are looking for a real estate investor website, WordPress offers a flexible interface, is search engine optimized, and boasts the functionality to add content and features that your target audience is looking for.
As a real estate investor I find it to be the best solution and platform to use so you can grow and scale your real estate business by leveraging the internet.
WordPress is an Open Source software which allows it to be used free of cost. You can use it on any kind of real estate website or personal website without have to paying for it. Another great bonus is that you don’t need to have a lot of technological experience to use WordPress on your website. Getting your WordPress real estate investor website online is extremely easy and affordable. All you need is to set up hosting with a provider such as Hostgator or Godaddy. These hosting companies can install WordPress on your site with just a click of the mouse.
WordPress also has numerous themes available for you to use, again for free. The template options are endless and there are countless options for the real estate investor industry. If you don’t like the theme templates that come with the default installation of WordPress, you can find hundreds of other themes across the web. Some of these themes are free while others are paid and offer more functionality such as IDX or listings integration. If really want to establish a your brand and stand out from the crowd then you can also find a designer to create a custom real estate website on WordPress for you. These custom themes can range anywhere from a few hundred dollars to a couple thousand dollars. Another great thing is that you kind actually make your theme appear like a regular website. There are thousands of real estate websites and real estate investor websites across the web that use this platform.
One thing that makes the WordPress platform such a flexible interface for real estate investor websites is that it utilizes plug-ins.
WordPress Plug-in give you the ability to really customize your WordPress real estate investor website with just about anything you can think of. Most of the plug-ins are free and can be installed with a click of the mouse. For example, if you wanted a way to add all your social media accounts to your site you could just look that up on Google and find the relevant plug-in, which there are many of. There are numerous plug-ins available but some the most useful are the SEO Plug-ins that can really help get you real estate investor website found by the major search engines.
WordPress is a very SEO friendly platform. SEO means search engine optimization and SEO definitely must be kept in mind when building a website. WordPress uses different functions which allow it to be search engine friendly. For example sending pings to other sites, making categories, tagging your posts, using investor SEO keywords, and the use of h1/h2 tags can dramatically affect your real estate investor website rankings on the search engines.
WordPress is used around the entire world. It probably has the largest community on the World Wide Web. Recent statistics indicate that WordPress is used on more than 2% of the websites in the world. There is also a large user development community that is constantly working on new software, themes, plug-ins and updates.
A real estate investor website on WordPress can also be the foundation for your social media efforts
By posting articles and relevant content to your site regularly you will almost immediately be indexed by Google and the other search engines. These search engines absolutely love fresh content, so you should be posting new content at least twice a week, preferably 3-4 times weekly. The more often you post the better. One good strategy is to pre-write your content and then have WordPress publish the content on the days and times of your choosing! While you’re taking advantage of this organic traffic generating strategy you can also link your content to your social media accounts. This will help grow your brand, real estate business and traffic even further. That’s why we suggest you build your real estate investor website on WordPress before moving on to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube or anything else. If you’re ready to take control of your real estate web presence and real estate marketing online then you need to start by using WordPress.
Top 6 Reasons Real Estate Investors Use WordPress…
- Easy Website Maintenance – With WordPress, learning to create or edit content is very simple.
- Perfect For Niche Markets – Whether it’s wholesaling, rent to own, or note buying WordPress is great for creating multiple pages quickly.
- WordPress Plugins To Just About Everything – Want to embed a youtube gallery with your latest posts? How about image links to your social profiles – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook? Want to create Landing Pages so you can capture more motivated sellers and buyers? Want to include Google Maps, add Analytics, Facebook like box, social media sharing? WordPress Plugins can do all that and much more.
- Inexpensive To Design Your Projects – There are thousands of WordPress templates to choose from, some which are great for real estate allowing you to save money on a web designer. There are also a couple great real estate investor websites plug and play systems out there built on WordPress too. Check out this short video on the industry leader!
- Search Engine Optimization – WordPress is very search engine friendly. Once you learn more about WordPress – there are some awesome plugins and tweaks that can seriously enhance the search engine friendliness of your real estate investor WordPress website. Check out this post on Real Estate Investor SEO.
- WordPress Is The Most Used Website Platform For Marketers In The World. If hundreds of thousands of other marketers are using it why aren’t you and since it’s so widely used finding experienced people who know how to set it up or help you with WordPress is easy.
So to recap: WordPress is one of the most popular websites used by real estate investors and marketers. It’s user friendly, simplistic and fun to use, and its extremely search engine friendly. When you combine that with all of it’s functionality and add-ons it’s the perfect choice for real estate professionals, agents and investors from all experience levels. It doesn’t matter if you’re just starting a blog, building out a company site, a niche site for motivated sellers or if you’re just using it for landing and capture pages, WordPress is the way to go.
[thrive_megabutton mt=”The #1 Asset In Business” st=”Get Your Website Setup Now” color=”blue” link=”http://realestatevisionaries.com/carrot-vsl” target=”_self” align=”aligncenter”]
Latest posts by Dave Brown (see all)
- How to Become a Legendary Marketer - February 4, 2018
- Why Wholesaling Houses Is a Great Way to Investing In Real Estate - January 24, 2018
- 4 Real Estate Digital Marketing Strategies for Investors - January 19, 2018