Find motivated seller leads now!
Here are 7 excellent methods to find motivated seller leads now. I’ve personally used all of theses methods myself to find motivated sellers for free! They are not listed in order of preference. Choose the methods you think are a good fit for you and take massive action. At the end of this article I’ll reveal my #1 Way To Find Motivated Seller Leads Now!
Here is the coveted list of little known places to easily find motivated sellers now.
1. CRAIGSLIST – Craigslist is an incredible way to find motivated sellers for free. However, combing the site day after day, wasting time searching is NOT the best and most efficient way to do things. You could try to hire a VA to do this daily task.
2. REFERRALS FROM REAL ESTATE AGENTS – Build relationships with one or more real estate agents and they will gladly bring you the deals you describe to them. Real Estate agents are an excellent source of leas, just be sure to good care of the agents that take care of you. After all…this is a relationship business and you don’t want to bite the hand that feeds you.
3. SEO – Which stands for Search Engine Optimization! – Getting your real estate investor website to rank at the top of Google and other search engines for certain keywords like “sell my house fast” or “we buy houses” is one of the most powerful methods of generating leads. It takes time and effort, but it’s well worth it. The 2 things you need to learn and focus on to get top rankings is on page optimization and off page optimization or something we call back-linking. This is creating links to your website from other websites and web 2.0 properties like blogs, Facebook, forums and more.
4. FARMING – This strategy is simply the process of choosing an area and or neighborhoods to drive through regularly. When you see houses that are in disrepair, vacant, overgrown, etc you take note because they are potential deals. Contact the seller of these homes and off a solution or make a cash offer to them. You’ll be amazed at how many deals are right under your nose!
5. NEWPAPER DELIVERY PEOPLE – YEP! Imagine how many houses the Newspaper Delivery people see every single day! They know about every vacant house, every foreclosure, every FSBO, every house in disrepair, fire damaged home, storm damage home, etc. The list is endless. Contact a few of these delivery people and give them an incentive to bring you addresses of these potential motivated sellers…then just sick back and watch the leads start rolling in!
6. VIDEO AND YOUTUBE – This is one of those NINJA strategies that just flat out works. Video is the wave of the future. YouTube has over 1 Billion users every single month. It has become the 2nd largest search engine in the world, after Google and Google owns YouTube….so do that math 😉 You can easily create videos for free or hire someone on Fiverr.com to do a video for you. Once you have the video you can load it on YouTube, optimize it with a proper description and keyword rich terms and you’ll soon be ranking it at the top of the search engines in your local market. Video converts site visitors into leads and you can easily rank them in the searches.
7. GOOGLE BUSINESS LISTINGS – Google Business Local Listings are an incredible and completely overlooked method of lead generation. Your business is a local business, no matter where you are marketing. So doesn’t it make sense that you should create a local business listing, just like any other business?
Marketing to find motivated sellers for free is simply something that you must do for you business to succeed. When you implement a consistent marketing system, you will get consistent results, leads, and deals. Choose to implement a marketing strategy in your business where you can get a consistent flow of motivated seller leads that will enable you to do deals over and over. This is called “Deal Flow” and will allow you to have a thriving business that supports the lifestyle you have been dream about.
Find HIDDEN Motivated Sellers In Your Local Market
With The Click Of A Button!
[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://jr208.isrefer.com/go/fmsnawreplay/brown/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]Access Motivated Seller Leads Now[/thrive_link]
Latest posts by Dave Brown (see all)
- The Ins and Outs of Real Estate Copywriting - October 31, 2017
- 5 Tips to Master Real Estate Facebook Ads - October 30, 2017
- 3 Ways Real Estate Blogs Can Improve SEO Strategies - October 1, 2017